LOADS of good players transfer listed???

dont know if this has been done by SI on purpose to make more transfers happen or whether my game has just gone wrong! the ammount of players on my save that are transfer lised seems to be insanely high. having already taken advantage by signing a few for my villa side, a year later the list is even longer to a degree where i could build an awesome side with the 27m that i have got to spend. im in january 2014 with england, france, germany, holland, italy and spain open. here is a list of some players that are currently listed by request (look away now if you dont like player naming, ty)

Leandro, Real Madrid, Value £8.25m, asking price £16.25m

Franck Ribery, Bayern, 9.5m, 19.25m

Jerome Boateng, Bayern, 7.75m, 8m

Laurent Koscielny, Arsenal, 7.5m, 12m

Yohann Cabaye, Ajax, 7m, 13.75m

Maroune Chamakh, 4.4m, 5.25m

Zakaria Labyad, 4.4m, 7.75m

Toby Alderweireld, 3.5m, 7m

here is a list of some players listed as not needed by their current clubs

Darijo Srna, Man City, 4.7m, 3.8m

Michael Essien, Chelsea, 3.8m, 3.2m

Niklas Bendtner, Arsenal, 2.5m, 2.2m

Michel Bastos, Lyon, 2.4m, 1.8m

Miranda, Ath Madrid, 2.4m, 180k

Urby Emanuelson, 2m, 1.5m

i could name stacks more players that are listed with a value of over 2m. so has fm12 been set up in a way so that players move more often and clubs have to keep building? i dont want to moan but building a good team that can challenge for a champions league place seems to be very easy with this in place, ribery is the only one on my list who wont come to aston villa! there are many good players on expiring contracts as well on my save. the fact that i bought in bought in 6 players good enough for my 1st team at a cost of 13.5m shows how easy it is.

I currently managing Bayern and I have transfer listed Ribery. Hes too old and is in decline. Plus his wages are too high. So, sold him for 20m and bought Coutinho from Inter for 8m.

Wenger has also always been very good at selling players on just before their decline. Henry for example.

So yeah, some of them are good players but they are also old and its better to mvoe them on and bring in new ones.

I imagine that the first list are players who have submitted a transfer request or indicated a desire to leave, the inflated asking prices indicate that the clubs do not want them to leave but are willing to talk for the right price.

As for the second list again fairly reasonable considering they are fringe players where it would be better to get them off the books even if it requires a knocked down fee.

Archived