Is the Manchester United Premier Cup & Youth Euro Champs League In Football Manager 2012

The Manchester United Premier Cup is a global youth football tournament. The tournament was established by Nike in 1993 as the Nike Premier Cup and featured 624 teams from 15 European countries. It was decided that the host team and the national champions from 13 countries would be given direct qualification to the finals tournament, with the remaining six places in the 20-team tournament given to the teams from the Europe, Middle East, Latin America, South East Asia and Africa regions. Where the region's under 15 youth Club team's enter play offs like the National sides do for the FIFA World Cup.

Also is the Youth European Champions League that has elite clubs youth squads that will give young players the chance to play a European competition.

The tournament is based around Uefa’s Champions League, but will be on a slightly smaller scale and only have 16 participants, with those teams split into four groups

So far 15 of the 16 participants have been announced with four coming from England – Manchester City, Aston Villa, Liverpool and Tottenham – with Celtic joining them.

Although all the groups are not yet known, Daily Mail understand that Aston Villa’s group will include Rosenborg or Norway and Fenerbahce of Turkey, whilst City will face Barcelona, Celtic and Marseille.

The other clubs expected to participate are: Inter (Italy), Molde (Norway), FC Basle (Switzerland), Sporting (Portugal), PSV Eindhoven (Netherlands) and Wolfsburg (Germany), plus one more club that has yet to be declared.

Can someone tell me if these are in the game as I like to develop youth when I play football manager and i fine the youth league part needs more comps that are happening in real life in the game other then the youth FA Cup.

Archived