asda in dudley

Went in there at 3pm.Went over to the games section and i couldn't see football manager,so i said to the lad on the counter have you sold out of f/m for the psp.He said the delivery aye come yet icon_frown.gif i put my shopping down in the middle of the isle and walked out icon14.gifGonna go somewhere else tomorrow.

Went in there at 3pm.Went over to the games section and i couldn't see football manager,so i said to the lad on the counter have you sold out of f/m for the psp.He said the delivery aye come yet icon_frown.gif i put my shopping down in the middle of the isle and walked out icon14.gifGonna go somewhere else tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vane:

Asda Derby had plenty of them, PSP and 360. In fact it was pretty well stocked with all the latest releases </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cant believe you did your shopping before going to hunt down FM! icon15.gif

• SI Staff

They had it in Asda in Coleraine (very North of Northern Ireland) so if they have it here then I guess they'll have it everywhere else. icon_biggrin.gif

Oh, and being someone who used to work in a supermarket I'm going to have to tell you off for abandoning your shopping. A poor soul who works there is going to have to take it and put it all back on the shelves and waste any fresh/frozen goods that were in your basket. icon_mad.gif

Archived