Team Talk for subs

Hey,

I have a question about something I saw in the FM11 as well as now in FM12. The thing is when I look at my ass coach's Team Talk Feedback after a game it looks like below...as you can see the talk I give to my subs when I put them on seems to get lost? I always say something appropriate when I make a sustitution, but as you can see below (under the red line), my subs haven't gotten any team talk.

Anyone else seen this or have a solution?

skrmavbild20111103kl075.png

P.S. I always confirm the team talk when I make a sub before I continue the match.

• SI Staff

Reactions to team talks given to individual subs at the time when they go on (if it is not at half-time) is currently not a supported feature. Hence these are not visible in the post match assistant manager feedback screen. As noted above, that screen only gives you access to team talks given at the stoppages (pre-match, half-time etc.)

This is on our feature suggestions list already, so we will be looking into it in the future to try and give the user better feedback also on the individual sub team talks :thup:

Reactions to team talks given to individual subs at the time when they go on (if it is not at half-time) is currently not a supported feature. Hence these are not visible in the post match assistant manager feedback screen. As noted above, that screen only gives you access to team talks given at the stoppages (pre-match, half-time etc.)

This is on our feature suggestions list already, so we will be looking into it in the future to try and give the user better feedback also on the individual sub team talks :thup:

Great, thanks for your answer.

Does that imply that only the starting 11 actually get talked to in the pre-match prep talk?

That seems silly. I would expect the full team to be present and get affected, even if they were 'only' subs.

This is on our feature suggestions list already, so we will be looking into it in the future to try and give the user better feedback also on the individual sub team talks !!!

It's answered.

• SI Staff
That seems silly. I would expect the full team to be present and get affected, even if they were 'only' subs.

Technically the pre-match team talk addresses only the starting eleven. It always has.

The same way unused subs are not addressed in the full-time team talk, but the difference there is that the post-match talk covers any player who featured in the match (for more than a very short stint) even if they weren't on the pitch when the match ended.

Archived