Leicester City season starts...

FootballManagerBlog

So as I finnally arranged my schedule i decided to get fully dedicated to my FC Leicester City story. I hope you my dear friends and fans will enjoy it along with me...

I plan to post on regular three day basis, and also plan to create Vlog on youtube channel where you will be able to find all matches I played with Leicester. Yes you read correct, each friendly, league, cup, european match will be posted on this blog and on youtube. But you will get used to this after we start with our experience sharing... So let's finally start.

Like you chose on our pool I will play with Leicester City, i must admit that from Championship Manager 00/01 when i started playing for real i played with many English clubs, but never with Leicester City... and must admit that this looks pleasuring than ever...

MY 5 YEAR PLAN

Year 1 - Win promotion (try to get some younger players for future)

Year 2 - Try to establish mid-tabeled Premier League club (try to sign experienced players)

Year 3 - Try to reach Europa Leauge

Year 4 - Try to reach Champions League

Year 5 - Try to win Premier league

If everything goes to plan i think all this goals are achievable. I plan to stick to some players from my squad and target bargain buy young players that will develop to future stars of English football. To achieve that I need stable chairman(current one looks real deal) and well experienced staff.

So let's take a first look on the squad and staff

According to my goals after hiring i set my season expectations to title challenge... as i think that is realistic and i get a little more Euros to spend... :)

You can follow my career at my blog FMB-Career see you there... :thup:

Archived