losing money

Nope, the board have screwed up and it's up to you to bail them out. Welcome to the world of the football manager.

So long as you do keep within the wage limit, however much money the club loses, you won't be held accountable.

Well, there is a way to reduce the debt - win stuff and sell your best players.

Nope, the board have screwed up and it's up to you to bail them out. Welcome to the world of the football manager.

So long as you do keep within the wage limit, however much money the club loses, you won't be held accountable.

Well, there is a way to reduce the debt - win stuff and sell your best players.

Dont have to sell your best players, merchandising sales they bring in will help you. Sign more world class players and increase the merchandising sales and you will generate more money.

Dont have to sell your best players, merchandising sales they bring in will help you. Sign more world class players and increase the merchandising sales and you will generate more money.

Can see the board buying that one...

"I know we're losing £80m+ a year but I think the £50m for Neymar is an investment"

Can see the board buying that one...

"I know we're losing £80m+ a year but I think the £50m for Neymar is an investment"

Take it over 48months and your only paying an extra 1m per month. Which you will easily make back. Not only with the increase of merchandising sales but a player of Neymars ability will help you get further in cup competitions as well as a higher league position which will result in more prize money at the end of the season.

Archived