Players on International duty on CL Final day

I'm not quite sure if it's 7 or 8 years...

But seriously, 2-3 years back a problem has been with south american players and semi final of Champions League, often national cup finals or knock-out matches of Champions League clash with international fixtures and while I normally avoid using South American players, because so far this problem was most common with them this year I face the clash with this 4 associaton tournament (May 2017).

Did you just say that with a frustrated 'tone'. :D

*sarcastic* - 'thank-you for bringing this to our attention, the matter is now under review'.

Edit: This actually should be an easy fix, rather than trying to struggle with fixture allocations in long term games it should be reasonably straight forward to add a feature that allows you to contact the international manager & ask that the players can remain with your team due to a clash with a club fixture that cannot be rearranged.

Not exactly realistic but then again neither is the situation that it is trying to workaround.

it normally happens to me when i go all the way in most comps and the CL final is scheduled for June (what!?)

due to competitions happening (Euros, WC, FourAssoc) then those players are normally called up, but at least it's the same for the opposition

Archived