Game incorrectly using overage players

I got a news report about my latest reserve game and how Adebayor was the top performer. Nothing surprising there except it was a NextGen game. The rules state no players over the age of 20, and no more than 3 over the age of 19. I had 6 over 21!

I have checked back on the previous fixtures and they were all fine, no overage players at all.

Has anyone else come across this or was it just a one off in my game?

unled9.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its the way it has been set up by SI because so countries have U19s some are U18s so the countries that are U18s have their Reserves teams entered so 19 year olds can play.

Might be worth checking the technical issues & bugs forum to see if this has been mentioned to SI, so they can try and fix it

Its the way it has been set up by SI because so countries have U19s some are U18s so the countries that are U18s have their Reserves teams entered so 19 year olds can play.

Might be worth checking the technical issues & bugs forum to see if this has been mentioned to SI, so they can try and fix it

Yeah I know why it says it's the reserves, but it still shouldn't allow overage players to play. Surely it should be a hard coded rule like a max number of foreigners in some leagues etc? I''ll head over to the bugs forum.

Archived