Would post in Bug Forum but..

...probably get told it's not a bug?

it's when I press F3 (my shortcut to get to Fixtures) it shows me them half-way down the page. Even when I've just started a save and haven't played even my first pre-season friendly yet, it shows me the fixtures from halfway down, nearer the bottom in fact, and I have to scroll up to the top to see who I've got next, and see past results etc.

:confused::confused::confused:

I get the same problem. Whether it's a bug or not is an aside, it is undoubtedly not working as intended. I see no harm in making out a bug report for it.

At first I thought it was because I was due to being at a different stage of the season, because I was playing in Norway and looking at the fixtures of Bournemouth, who had only just begun their season. It was opening the fixtures page near the bottom, at about the stage of the season I was at. But it still does it now, sometimes even if I open my own fixtures page.

There's really no need to be quite so venomous, wiitastic. I don't think the OP is on one of the usual rants we see around here. Even if he is named after a Southampton player...a player they should sell and give the Cherries their 40% of transfer fee.

and you can scroll up ? not a bug. please enlighten me on how this is a bug ?

Well it's not right is it? I'm sure they wanted it so that it shows your last match somewhere in the middle, so you can see recent results and see upcoming fixtures, as has always been the case. I don't think it's a disastrous gamebreaking bug bug bug, but it's surely a bug of tiny magnitude... something wrong somewhere that should be a simple fix.

There's really no need to be quite so venomous, wiitastic. I don't think the OP is on one of the usual rants we see around here. Even if he is named after a Southampton player...a player they should sell and give the Cherries their 40% of transfer fee.[/i]

Haha, and what a player he is!! If Oxlade-Chamberlain was worth £12m, Lallana is worth at least £36m! Problem for you guys though... he's as loyal to Saints as they come :)

Haha, and what a player he is!! If Oxlade-Chamberlain was worth £12m, Lallana is worth at least £36m! Problem for you guys though... he's as loyal to Saints as they come :)

Haha, we don't need the money now anyway. We've got a Russian! :eek:

I know I sound bitter, but I always wondered how you got £12m for the whipper snapper. We sold the fantastic Danny Ings and only just got a million for him. Some 17 year old sprat and he's getting you £12m. It's not fair I tell you.

and you can scroll up ? not a bug. please enlighten me on how this is a bug ?
If there's a requirement for Users to see their upcoming fixtures, and it's intended that hitting fixtures meets that requirement then it's a bug. No different to hitting your mailbox and automatically focusing only 6 months old mails.

Archived