Start the Car-shalton

sangatthe

Basically, it is the Dafuges challenge on Football Manager 2012, where ive loaded just the English Leagues down to the Blue Square North/South. i have holidayed a season and taken charge of Carshalton Athletic, who were founded in 1905 and are nicknamed The Robins. They have just been promoted into the Blue Square South on my game after holidaying the first season. Their local rivals are Sutton United and AFC Wimbledon and have an obscure reputation. They play at the War Memorial Sports Ground, which has a capacity of 8000 (240 seated). the media prediction for Carshalton Athletic is 21st out of 22 teams.

carshalton-athletic-crest.jpg

Good luck with this. I'm doing something similar with Chester and with fake players. Well done on the promotion! :)

I'm pretty sure the Soccer AM folks have a team in real life. They are amateur only and play friendlies against bigger sides. I think I read in the General Discussion forum that you can't sign any of their players, but you can hire them as staff and play friendlies against them.

Adelaidean - thanks m8. has been a difficult start to the new season in the BSP though but i should be alright, just struggling with money and players lol. i just thought it would be hilarious because i was able to offer TUBES a contract. how funny would it be to have TUBES at CM.

Nobby_McDonald - thank you. i was so shocked when i saw this result. never thought england were quite this bad. however, apparently my friend has seen San Marino beat england on FM before, thats even more shocking lol

Nervy times towards the end of the season in the BSP, where i'm locked in a major relegation battle with 4 other teams. With 7 games to go i'm currently 20th, just outside the relegation zone but i have some big games, playing some olf the teams around me.

bluesquarebetpremierove.png

Archived