Forum not loading in Chrome

Not sure if this is the right place but I didn't know where else to put it...since yesterday when I try accessing the forum using Chrome, I get this message: "Access to the webpage was denied

You are not authorized to access the webpage at http://community.sigames.com/. You may need to sign in. HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request." Thankfully I have no problems getting on here using IE (although I think it's rubbish compared to Chrome), but is anyone else having trouble accessing the forum on Chrome? Just started for no apparent reason and I've no idea what the problem might be.

Not sure if this is the right place but I didn't know where else to put it...since yesterday when I try accessing the forum using Chrome, I get this message: "Access to the webpage was denied

You are not authorized to access the webpage at http://community.sigames.com/. You may need to sign in. HTTP Error 403 (Forbidden): The server refused to fulfill the request." Thankfully I have no problems getting on here using IE (although I think it's rubbish compared to Chrome), but is anyone else having trouble accessing the forum on Chrome? Just started for no apparent reason and I've no idea what the problem might be.

No problems here. Did you try to clean out the cache/history?

Well it seems that clearing my browsing history and cache has done the job. Something must have happened between Monday night and yesterday morning, it was working fine 48 hours ago but just didn't want to know yesterday or today.

• 2 weeks later...

Chrome just told me I was banned from this site for no specified reason. Which is obviously not the case since I was able to instantly log in with firefox, and on chrome again after restarting it (and of course I haven't done anything that should get me banned as far as I'm aware). Anyone have an idea what the hell is going on with this?

Archived