player search (possible bug?)

ok so when you go to the player search to look for the players you want and then filter by position, it doesnt bring up all the players...

for example, when looking for an AMC, Ashley Young doesnt appear in the list, he only shows up when i look for an AML even though he plays in AMRLC/ST

another example, Luis Suarez plays in the positions AMR/L (accomplished)/ST (natural) yet only shows up on the list when i search for a striker

and another example, Nicholas Gaitan plays as an AMRL (natural) and an AMC (accomplished) but he only shows up when looking for an AMRL...

now this isnt too much of a problem when looking for players for your club team, but as soon as you get to international level this causes problems (or at least it does for me anyway) as players who you might play in the position your looking for dont show up!!

it seems to me that players will only show up if they are NATURAL in that position, which is NOT how i want my player search to be at all!!!!!! is there anyway to change it back to the old system where even if they were accomplished in a position they showed up??

• SI Staff

On the Condition of searching by position, there is now an option from the "Is" drop-down that reads "Partially". Selecting this will also include players who can play that position to some degree of competency (I believe its Accomplished).

Archived