Urgent helppp

Hi I would like to enquire with anyone if they have the issue with the award subscription feature, I see that some of my award's are subscribed but the manager and player of the month does not appear,

I checked that it's added to my list and tried clicking on it but it doesn't work. I Just started the game and for 3 months none of the awards that I want appear. Need help please! would appreciate it

below are the images

i think you need to go onto subscriptions, then leagues. where it says the name of your league, i think you click the + symbol and you get a list of topics for the division. just make sure awards are ticked.

as a side question, does your league have a player and manager of the month award? only ask because in some countries they dont and you havent said where your playing

I'm playing for man utd premier division, yeap they do maybe I can send you a screenshot somehow? but I cant post it up here on the forums , would really appreciate the help though! thanks!

the thing is I am getting team of the week and player of the year and such, but the manager, player and young player of the month are somehow not showing up after months, and it's already inside my award subscription panel

Archived