Players Like Oskarsson and Kristjansson in FM 01-02

Hi There, Are there in this version Fm 2007 for the PSP, also some hidden players who are unkown (in real live), but who are very good the game? For Example in the version of 01-02 there where players like Oskarsson ande Kristjansson. En my second Question; When you do very well with the club you manage is it than possible that a different club offers you a new job? For example, in my PC game i always select several country's as The Netherlands, England, Germany, Spain and Italy. Then i start a new game with my favorite club Ajax, and when i do very well, after a few seasons for example Arsenal offers me a job. I hope someone can give me an answer on my questions. Greetz

Hi There, Are there in this version Fm 2007 for the PSP, also some hidden players who are unkown (in real live), but who are very good the game? For Example in the version of 01-02 there where players like Oskarsson ande Kristjansson. En my second Question; When you do very well with the club you manage is it than possible that a different club offers you a new job? For example, in my PC game i always select several country's as The Netherlands, England, Germany, Spain and Italy. Then i start a new game with my favorite club Ajax, and when i do very well, after a few seasons for example Arsenal offers me a job. I hope someone can give me an answer on my questions. Greetz

Archived