what is start preferred move training??

Starting 'Preferred Move Training' is when you want a player to (attempt to) learn a new 'move'; like 'Gets Into Channels', 'Avoids Use Of Weaker Foot', 'Shoots With Power' and so on.

Right click the player who you want to train -> Interaction -> Begin Pref.M. Training -> Select the coach who is going to do the coaching. e.g., If you're giving a player an attacking move, select your attacking coach to do the training.

Some preferred moves are inherant and thus can't be learnt, I believe. This is things like 'Winds Up Opponents' and 'Argues With Officials'.

Hopw this helps somewhat.

Hmm, what club are you managing? That really shouldn't be happening.

And i love this new feature just for never having to read the "i don't think it's going to benefit my game" ever again!

What you get now is the coach saying "I don't think he will be capable of that" or something along those lines :)

Do you need a certain level of coach to teach some of them?

Just a guess, I don't use them enough.

Perhaps so, I'm pretty sure that the level and ability of the coach can have an effect on the indiividual training available for you to put a player on so why shouldn't it have an effect on the PPMs that you can select.

To the OP - I think that there's a limit on the number of PPMs a player can have. Perhaps your squad is packed with players with a lot of PPMs.

Archived