Tem talk - fired up

Basic rule of thumb when it comes to team talks is to select the tone based on the personality of your squad and the actual message of the team talk based on the situation.

Sorry. Can you explain this ? Give some examples. If a squad is determined or proffesional, which particular tone would team talks relate to.

I find I'm struggling with these.

One thing I've found is that If I lose and get annoyed they'll get fired up for the next game but I don't see any effect.

I'm finding that for the end of game reactions, it has more to do with salvaging/boosting the morale more the actual player response itself.

Sorry. Can you explain this ? Give some examples. If a squad is determined or proffesional, which particular tone would team talks relate to.

I find I'm struggling with these.

A professional/determined(these two go hand in hand for the most part) will like a more assertive approach as it shows the manager knows what he wants from them. If you have players who are quick to flare a calm approach would be better....

It's not really rocket science, look at the player personalities and go from there (or just look at your general team personality and make notes for the few players who stand out; Either way works)

A professional/determined(these two go hand in hand for the most part) will like a more assertive approach as it shows the manager knows what he wants from them. If you have players who are quick to flare a calm approach would be better....

It's not really rocket science, look at the player personalities and go from there (or just look at your general team personality and make notes for the few players who stand out; Either way works)

Well spotted. This is actually a good starting point, because once you've grasped this it can only get easier. :D

Well spotted. This is actually a good starting point, because once you've grasped this it can only get easier. :D

Honestly sometimes i wonder with this game :D

But really, just do what you'd actually do in real life and the game will reflect it will enough :)

Archived