Move the folder please :(

I got both fm2010 and fm2012.

I installed facepacks and logopacks for both games to increase the immersion factor of seeing actual faces and logos instead of black sillhouttes and generic colourshields.

And therein lies my issue.

These packs are getting somewhat spacious in size, and while the size of them isn't an inherent problem, the location of the folder they need to be installed in IS.

FM looks for these extras on the C: drive in a specified subdirectory which is becomming an issue due to space limits.

I got a gaming rig where I got twin solidstate drives hooked up in RAID setup for my C-drive, and 2 regular more spacious harddisks for D and E drive. I got Steam installed on my 1 Terrabyte D-drive, where there is plenty of space for my games and the addons for said games. I got only 120 Gigs on my C drive for win7 and essential data.

Space on my C-drive is precious. Space on any of my other drives is cheap. PLEASE allow me to access these large amounts of data from a drive where I don't have to worry about space limitations.

If there already IS a way to install these face/logo packs that doesn't require them to be residing on the C-drive I would be anxious to hear about it.

Archived