choosing affiliated clubs

This is probably a question that has already been asked, but I was unable to find an answer in search.

I'm still playing FM2011 patch 3 and I am unable to choose an affiliated club when given the option by the broad. When the time comes to make the choice, the board just offer specific clubs only.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure I follow the issue- choosing affiliated clubs is not a free choice, it's a case of picking one that the board offers.

If you're saying you can't choose one of the specific ones they're offering, I'd suggest it's one for the bugs forum.

I think it was in FM10 that you could point your board to a club (any club) you would like to have as a feeder, and they would then see if they could make that deal work.

Lovely feature imo, but I'm afraid they removed that option from FM11 and 12...

You have to have been at your club for a decent amount of time and built up a good relationship with your board before you can pick a specific club to be a feeder iirc.

I think your freedom to chose a feeder club goes something like this order (with 1. being the first instance)

1. Give you a choice of 3-5 clubs of mixed type of feeder teams to chose from

2. Let you pick a specific type of feeder club for them to look for (i.e commercial link, national loan etc)

3. Let you chose which club you want them to try and arrange a feeder arrangement with

I can pick individual clubs in my long term FM11 patch 3 save - but I have been at the club about 15 seasons and won everything!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the guys. Interesting that this still works for some in FM2011. I have been at Liverpool for 11 game seasons, and during the board conversations regarding affiliated clubs, they do say I can choose a club, but the option never comes.

I guessed this feature was either broken or removed. It was a pretty helpful feature.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived