Psychic Manager 2012?

I know this has been brought up before, but I'm getting sick and tired of being expected to know what has happened in a given situation where the graphics obviously aren't clear and the game doesn't give me any information. I just had a player sent off, the in game commentary tells me it looked like the oppposition player dived and it didn't look too bad on screen. So I appeal and don't fine the player. Then comes the press conference and questions about a horror tackle. Then the appeal is denied and extended by two matches. Then my players start to approach me with concerns about lack of discipline.

As I said, this has been brought up many times, I'm just venting. I guess I could have waited until the press conference to find out how bad the tackle was, but should I have to?

I knew there would be a thread like this sooner or later!

I thought you get a little line at the bottom of the news item where you get to fine him or appeal, where your assistant gives an indication as to how bad the tackle was.

"Assistant Manager says it is up to you whether to fine him or not."

Yep, earned your newly improved wage there mate. ;)

Generally I come to decision by myself on what to do to a player who gets sent off. They usually get a warning first and any other times they get a 2 week fine.

I usually go by the sum up of the referee's gameperformance. If that say he made a misstake with a penalty or card I go with that too if it says he had an excellent performance I usally agree with the decision. Not really idealic but the best solution I've come up with sofar.

On another note I find it weird that the offside lines in the replays only show up if the goal has been disallowed due to offside and sometimes not even that. I think they should show if there is any protests or if it was a close call.

I usually go by the sum up of the referee's gameperformance. If that say he made a misstake with a penalty or card I go with that too if it says he had an excellent performance I usally agree with the decision. Not really idealic but the best solution I've come up with sofar.

On another note I find it weird that the offside lines in the replays only show up if the goal has been disallowed due to offside and sometimes not even that. I think they should show if there is any protests or if it was a close call.

Like this.

Having said that, I never appeal anyway.

Archived