Journey of Two Manager Friends FM2012

sebbie

I play as Two managers i find this can make game more intresting as can manager accross different leagues. Did this in FM2011 and had longest ever game i have managed in series of these games.

League Selected as playable Argentina, Brazil England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Turkey and Ukraine.

These all have bottom league up selected.

First manager is called Seb and took over managing West Ham.

Now challenge with West Ham is to get promoted first time after being relegation from top flight last season.

Second Manager is Called Sebbie Co. He has taken over Boca Juniors im Argentina Premier Divison. They had couple bad season and looking to give them success again.

Well just started September.

Sebbie the Boca manager.

Has managed to sign two players Eduardo Filippini from Guarani for £20k and Neri Cardozo from Monterrey for £775k.

Players to lead are Gaston Sauro to Albinoleffe for £95k

Pablo Mouche to Toulouse FC for £725k

and four Reserve team players on Loan. So not huge amount of transfers due to lack of fund so have find system to work with current players.

Current tactic which i created and playing with is 4-1-3-1-1 this seems to working well as so far played 5 won 2 and draw 3 with 9 scored and 6 conceded.

Seb of West Ham

Had good squad of players already but lack depth in some areas.

had £5m tranfer budget

Players In

Ryo Miyaichi on Loan from ArsenalAMRL

Josh McEachran on Loan from Chelsea MC

Jamie Mackie from Q.P.R £1.3m AMRL ST

Marco Materazzi Free DC

Bressan from Bate £1m AMC

Jose Baster on Loan from Everton for £180k AMRC ST

Maksim Bordachov from BATE £1.5m DCL

James McFadden Free ML AMLC ST

George Forysth from Ailianza £800k GK

Aliou Dia from Mons £190k DC

Transfers Out

Joran Brwon to Peterborough £18k

Peter Kurucz to Southampton £26k

Robert Green to Newcastle £2.5m

Mattias Fanimo to Kidderminister on loan

Frederic Piquonne to Anji for £1.1m

Oliver Lee to Port Valre loan

Decide Sell Robert Green and Frederic Piquonne as needed to money and help reduce wage bill to get more players in.

So far George Forysth has become number 1 goalkeeper and done well. James Mackie made right hand side his self. Jose Baxter done well upfront and Ryo proving good loan. Marco proving good experince when need in CB. Others still needed more games to see if good buys.

PLaying with Mr Houg Swarm Tactic which seems to suit the team.

Leading the table with played 6 won 5 and draw 1 scored 19 and conceded only 3. Did beat Coventry 7-0 away from.

League Cup won 1st rnd at Home to Aldershot 4-0. 2nd Rd went out away to Watford 3-2 defeat was inlucky as thier first two goals was own goals by us and we pulled it back from 2-0 down to 2-2 but conceded in last couple mintues.

So far both teams started well. Let you know what you think and improvments i can make on this.

If like to know how any other teams doing on save or players let me know.

Well have no finished Opening Stage in Argentina Primier Division and finished 4th. As table below shows.

BocaJuniors-1.png[/img]

It's been up and down season with some good results and some poor results. But one player Sergio Araujo proofing to be a gd young player at 19 scoring 12 goals in 14 games.

Have few friendlies lined up to get much needed cash in. Transfer window now open and can sign two players, not a lot but need to get better DC and maybe another goal score or GK.

Have reached the Half way point in the first season.

Has you can see sitting top of Championship with West Ham and ten points clear.

ChampionshipTable1stFeb.png[/img]

Here the Transfers done so far. As you can see one came in and one left in Jannuary.

WestHamTransfer.png[/img]

Won the 3rd Round FA Cup game at home to Wolves 1-0 and Won FA Cup 4th Rnd away to NOrwich 5-2. So done well in FA Cup so far and have Everton in next round.

As for the team New Signing in goal George Forsyth has done extremlly well. On loan Ryo Miyaichi and new signing Jamie Mackie have been our to best players so far.

So overall going well.

Well about to start Premier Divison Closing Stage with Boca. Here the Friendly fixture lined up between the opening and close stages.

BocaFixtures.png[/img]

As you can see did ok and tried new tactic to see if that help the team. Still looking like be up and down in form at minute.

BocaTransfers.png[/img]

as you can see only managed to bring one player in. but sold 5 players this has helped reduce the debt at the club. But weakened the team a bit.

But did manager to keep hold of my best forward which is good.

But the club still £3million in debt so still hard time ahead.

SebbieSacked.png[/img]

Well has can see Sebbie got Sacked from the Boca. This not surprise as had poor run in closing stages. So now applying for jobs and see what i get either applied for Urguary, Spain, Brazil and Great Britain Olypmices jobs see if get any.

SebWestHam.png[/img]

As can see managed to Finish 1st and Win the champioship with west ham, had bit wobble towards end of season but managed to stay ahead. Got look at getting new players in other wise looking at Relegration and try sign some on loan on perm deals.

Right Update after not having much luck in jobs for Seb Co he has decide to retire. Have created another Manager who managing the Great Britain side in Olympics, as wanted to give this a go.

Here squad Sebbie co choose for Olympics.

GreatBritain.png[/img]

As you can see two Wales players two Scottish and rest English pretty decent team was bit disspointed could only have 18 players as this made it harder. Choose Rooney, Gerrard and Hart as other age players.

Will update with Results from Olypmics and West Ham Transfers once Transfer Windows closes.

I once tried to do this (play as several different managers) and gave up little after a month of game time. It took FAR too much (real life) time to progress. Only ways I can see this working is if you have tons of patience and like micro-management, or otherwise you want to play as director of football and holiday through game days, letting the assman take care of the team.

No i play every game as manager.Just finished first season. Sometimes don't attend News Conferences but pick and choose these. Don't watch matches in 3d just by commentry and have set to fast, but yer i have patience makes intresting long save.

Right have reached the end of Transfer Window. Here next Update.

Seb has good start with West Ham after winning virtually every pre-season game but from drawing one.

Here the league table after first few games.

WestHam-1.png[/img]

Here Pre-season fixtures and season start Fixtures.

Preseasonandseasonstartfixtures.png

As you can see free scoring at minute which good side and defensive has been pretty solid. the win away to Chelsea as first game of season was execllent start. So hopefully this good sign of be being good season and staying up.

here list of Transfers.

WestHamTransfers.png[/img]

As can see due lack of Money had most get frees and got some good experince players in and Michael Owen had good pre-season and scored first goal vs Chelsea. Alan Smith started well. Have made profit by selling couples players brought last season one for the same money and the other for a profit which helped. Just trying get rid of more players not going make the grade in Premier Divison.

Sebbie managed Great Britain in the Olypmics

Olypmics2012Winners.png[/img]

As can see managed to Win and in style winning all group games with Goals Scored 12 and conceding only 2.

In quarter final beat Switzland 5-2

Semi Final beat Urguary 5-1

Final Beat Spain tight 1-0 Win which was good.

Semi Final had Rooney Sent off and Walcott out injured so had bring on Carroll and he scored straight and way and then Gerrard got two.

So nice good win. No longer the manager as leaves job automatically advestising the jobs under the job profile know but if click name doesn't show a team anymore goes straight to World screen.

Archived