FM12.03 Too many woodworks

I know a lot of people have this problem and I myself have this problem too. It happens in almost all the matches I play, I would say about 80% of the matches. My team seems not to be able to score because of the woodwork rebounds. Today after I have just come back from our famous "super GK" issue after having 5 woodworks in one match, I decided to post my rant here about this issue. My tactic familiarity is full. Woodworks in almost all the matches, 5 rebounds in one single match, realistic?

Edit: Man of the match is, who else, Mr. Goal Keeper Jason Steel, scoring 9.5 pts, after the goal saved his butt 5 times (but this is a different issue :D).

woodwork5.png

Because not everyone knows if something is a bug or not? Some things may be bugs, they may not be. It's only when it's really obvious that it's a bug that people are likely to post to the bugs forum. I know I've started threads before asking if something is a bug or not, if I get told that it is, I report it in the bugs forum, if not, and it's just an issue at my end, or something I've done wrong, then I don't, and nobody loses out.

Archived