Poll: Which do you prefer, FM2010 or FM2011?

Which do you prefer: Fm 2011 or Fm2010  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer: Fm 2011 or Fm2010

• FM2010
    • FM2011

I read up on these games, and planning on buying one. I obviously would go with FM2011 because it is a newer version, however I heard somethings that may potentially turn me off. It may or may not be true but I heard that the new training system is kinda annoying, team talks have too much of a affect on a game, and of course, the annoying agent system. So I guess it would make my choice easy and go with fm2010, right? Lol, wrong because of three words: dynamic league reputation(which shouldve been in previous games anyway). That alone wants me to get FM2011 but the other annoying new features are making me second guess.

Why not get the latest version FM12. SI impressed me with it as I was going to stick with FM11 as I didnt think FM12 would be worth the money as the differences didn't seem to be much. However I played the demo to find that the game was more polished and smoother imo. So for me FM12 all the way

I preferred playing FM10. I would say that it's one of my favourites of the CM/FM series made by SI.

Very much the same, even though i felt FM11 was actually the better game overall. Have to say i'm loving FM12. A good number of my concerns in the thread you started seem to have been adressed, and i very much have the feeling of immersion back again

from 100 video games, you could get around 1 or 2 games which older version could be better, it's as hard as that, each FM version improved to better than the older IMO, but my arguement, it's slight improvement in last two versions, we wished a lot more.

for example, i just brought FM12 because add/remove leagues anytime, it's mean a lot for who can't buy best laptops each year, playing faster and more seasons in each game.

For me, FM12>FM11=FM07>>FM10>>>>>>>>FM09>>FM08.

FM11 is noticeably better than FM10. The main problem with FM10 is the ME. Unpatched FM10 had some defending issues, partially patched wasn't great iirc, fully patched required very narrow play and crossing was very hard to have any success with. FM11's wide play is much more balanced.

guys, thanks so much for the input.

Besides this productive thread, I did other research too. It seems like FM2010 is the better choice for me though many gamers, especially experienced ones, suggest Fm2011. However, fm2010 seems like it is overall less convoluted, hence a better fit for me.

Regardless of which game I get, I will still be getting that FM experience eitherway, and FM2010 is cheaper and isn't drastically inferior to fm2011.

Having said that, and again repeating myself, I almost completely justified in my mind to get FM2010 yet I just cant because of the lack of Dynamic League Reputation.

That one feature is so crucial and important to me. Why, oh WHY, wasn't such a feature implemented previously!

It may seem like such a trivial issue however, with the amount of time I will potentially spend on the game, I want to make sure I invest that time in the best version for me. So it just comes down to is paying around 10 pounds extra for FM2011 worth it just for that one, o-so-desirable feature.

Archived