Not sure what I should do

What do I do ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do I do ?

• Stay and build a Doncaster empire
    • Go to Brum and get em back in Premier
    • Go to Sunderland and get them challenging top half of Prem

Having started off as FC Halifax and glorously led them to the Blue Square South Title I decided to leave them as near the end of the season players contracts were expiring and there was no money to renew them. I was offered and accepted the Doncaster Rovers job after some inspired loans and wheeler dealing I returned Doncaster to the championship where they had been relegated the previous season.

Now I was all set for trying to stay in the championship when Blackpool (promoted to prem) Bimingham (relgated from prem_ and Sunderland (still in prem) came calling. Blackpool job wasnt good budget so I rejected that out of hand but both Brum and Sunderland have a 23.5m kitty and Sunderland has a 1m p/w wage budget o.0

I want to stay and build (well part of me does) but theres unlikely to be much finance to build but these new offers have turned my head only thing is I dont know if 2 back to back 1 season stays is very realistic or loyal ;p

Personally i find more of a challenge building teams with limited no budget so i'd stay.

Just out of interest, did you apply for any of those jobs (including Donny) or did they headhunt you?

Also what repuation did you start of with?

Archived