getting a job in brasillian premier already???

I decided to start a journeyman game today, loaded up some leagues, and set my reputation to sunday footballer.

But to my surprise i pretty much got offered a job by Ceará, in the highest brasilian division right away!!

i did get the usual thingy from the chairman about how he had faith in me, even though some claimed i didnt have enough experience.

So is this a fluke, or simply just a bug?

seems wierd too me anyway...

set my nationality to danish BTW.

It really shouldn't work like that. For some reason though, it's been programmed that way. I think it's to stop people starting with a low reputation and being unable to get a job because they haven't loaded low enough leagues, but tbh, if someone's stupid enough to set themselves with a sunday league reputation and only load top divisions, then that's their problem. Don't see why it should be programmed this way, especially now you can add leagues without reloading anyway.

It really shouldn't work like that. For some reason though, it's been programmed that way. I think it's to stop people starting with a low reputation and being unable to get a job because they haven't loaded low enough leagues, but tbh, if someone's stupid enough to set themselves with a sunday league reputation and only load top divisions, then that's their problem. Don't see why it should be programmed this way, especially now you can add leagues without reloading anyway.

yeah especially since there where vacant jobs in clubs with much lower rep!.... i think ill have start over , feel i like have cheated somehow. It doesn't feel right.

EDIT:

also, it makes the automatic reputation option pretty redundant, if sunday leage rep is pretty much the same:confused:

Archived