Scouting range issue

I am having a serious problem getting my board to increase my scouting range. Im in league one now, and have more scouts then assignments for them because my board keeps insisting that we do not need to scout anywhere else. This has been going on for 4 years now... I keep asking, several times a year and they keep flat out refusing. Last year, it was to easy to get it improved... now this year I can not get it improved at all...

• 2 months later...

I'm having the same problem. Taken Dorchester from BSBS to L1 over 8 seasons and still no ability to scout Europe. It's UK only.

In FM 11, I'm pretty sure we could scout Europe at L2. Why the change?

P.S. The team has regional (1.5 stars) reputation.

Same here got my scouting range increased beyond UK after I got promoted to the championship. My club is in pretty bad economical shape though so I don't really need to scout anything. Got a kick ass wagebudget of 56k/week so not really signing much anyway.

I am concerned by this too! I have taken Gateshead to Div 1 & would like to scout Europe but only have authority for UK & Ireland. The Club is rolling in money so it isn't a financial thing.

When I go into "interact with board" I see no way to ask for extension of scouting area; where do you find this?

Archived