Not awarded achievements?

I sometimes don't get certain achievements even though I complete them. I checked in the history and the 2 of these I listed below are club records AFAIK

Record Sale - I sold a player for 100K

Record Signing - I bought a player for 24k

PS: Playing as York City. There are 2 other achievements I haven't gotten but I'm dubious on them so I won't mention them. I also had to use the How to... a couple of times before I got the How's That achievement. I don't care for achievements but I'm sure other do, so worth mentioning.

Any ideas? Sorry if this has been resolved or mentioned.

If one plays in offline mode, one will not be rewarded with achievements, since one has to be online for steam to recognize them. So it could very well be that on the moment you get that achievement you´re not online according to steam, I´ve had that happening too in the past with different games.

I'm always connected to the internet, Steam doesnt let me start the game without internet connection (I've tried to do the stuff to get 'offline mode' working but never works).

Anyway, shouldn't achievements still be logged and be rewarded when online? Another reason Steam sucks :/

I'm having the same thing - couple of achievements not unlokcing including the one for having a copy of fm09-12 on steam. You'd think that that one would at least work properly on steam :p

Seem to remember there were problems last year as well - i could never get the achievement to unlock for having 70%+ scouting knowledge even though i got upward of 75% on three seprate saves. Guess it's a bug......

Archived