Created Club Question

I wanted to create my own club, but was thinking about where I should place them, either in the lowest division and struggle to work my way up, in the 2nd division and try for promotion right away, or just start at the top and try to establish a top class team right away.

Just wanted some feedback from the forums to help me try something different. I usually start my FM with an Inter save and so far its great but wanted a different challenge but I'm not a fan of the lower leagues as there isn't anything to play for except promotion.

Depends what you want to do. I always put my created club in the lowest league, but that's because I create a 'backstory'. I give the club top facilities and coaches, and fill the squad with 114-16 year olds. The idea is they grow together, and hopefully develop into top class players by the time we get to the top league.

Yeah I gave my created team a back-story also, it adds a bit more realism saying they are a spin-off of an original team looking to get out of their shadows.

I'm thinking bout just adding them to the 2nd division and holiday the first season

Archived