Fans are never happy

Haha, I've not seen that before.

It's understandable though, if my side were playing negative football every game and scraping 1-0 each time I might like the winning but not enjoy watching the team play.

However I obviously don't know your results or your tactics etc so can't really judge, pretty amusing though the fans on this.

I'm playing a counter attacking 4-4-2 that tends to focus passing the ball about and using wing play so it's not that direct!

My last 3 results I've won 2-0. The one previous to that was 0-0 and then i had an "exciting" 3-2 win where i was 2-0 up, they equalised and then we won it late on.

After that 3-2, I did change my wide midfielders and full backs to "support" roles from "attack" and "automatic" respectively to tighten up the defence. I guess I've turned into the old George Graham Arsenal side!

In '12, do the fans recognise a difference between a pre-season game and a proper league game yet? It annoys me seeing them disappointed with a draw in pre-season.

From what I've seen, it's the same as FM 11 but I play a lot of big teams in friendlies so when I do lose I get "slightly concerned" as the fans expect a loss.

Yeah I love this detail as well, never had it happened to me yet though, the fans always find some bad league loss or a less-than-ideal transfer to be seriously grumpy about.

Out of curiosity, is there somewhere that rates and displays the 'excitement level' of the football that a club plays?

Out of curiosity, is there somewhere that rates and displays the 'excitement level' of the football that a club plays?

Hmm, interesting thought.

Maybe it should only apply at those clubs where it's considered important or an issue. Or maybe it should just be more likely to occur at higher level clubs, or those with particularily ambitious Chairmen.

Yeah I love this detail as well, never had it happened to me yet though, the fans always find some bad league loss or a less-than-ideal transfer to be seriously grumpy about.

It's probably done on various different elements such as amount of chances, playing style etc but would be interesting to find out what exactly is involved.

Hmm, interesting thought.

Maybe it should only apply at those clubs where it's considered important or an issue. Or maybe it should just be more likely to occur at higher level clubs, or those with particularily ambitious Chairmen.

I thinkit should apply at all levels. Maybe there isn't the skill in the lower leagues but the style of play shouldn't make much difference to that. It like Swansea in League 1, Doncaster when they through the leagues with their attractive football under O'Driscoll and the same with Exeter from what i hear are all examples of attractive football in lower leagues. Then you get the other extreme of Stoke and those type teams in the leagues

Archived