When the opposition changes formation...

I just conceded a goal only because I had made my defence mix their marking settings with the fullbacks man marking opposition's amr/aml. however in the half time opposition changed to 442. in 47 minute i conceded a goal and saw that my left back is running around like crazy during the entire attack. I was like what?!? and only THEN I see the change in opposition formation.

I know that during game time it says in the commentary when enemy changes formation (there's that brief pause even) but having playing majority of games in very fast and only key positions it is at times easy to miss when opposition changes formation.

so i guess my question is, is there an option to make the game literally pause and tell me (just like in the case of injury or red card) that the opposition changed formation? this is a really important aspect of the game it seems.

well, that solves my problem really so thanks. but I've never been a fan of the "match day info" windows for a good reason: the windows cannot be resized. for a very small info like opposition formation that window takes up way to much space. I see that it can be resized, but still that I dont wanna go paranoid with minimizing and maximizing that window repeatedly

yeah i actually realized that only now, and it is a very annoying bug to be honest.

but the above suggestion works amazingly well. the window doesn't take that much space i guess. i am now seeing that the opposition is frequently changing players places to break my tactics. i kind of feel like I haven't been playing this game for real all this time :) thanks for the tips.

Archived