tactic d/l adobe reader

okay so a bit of a weird one, i didnt know where to post this.

the problem im having is basically downloading tactics. every time i try and download a tactic either off gamefront/mediafire etc once ive clicked on download it brings an adobe reader page up saying something along the lines of this tac file cannot be supported.

anyone with any ideas?? as im not able to dl any tacs and im getting annoyed with this !!!

dont really know how to explain my problem best but here goes on fm09,10,11 etc i just used to left click on dl links and put them into my docs/sports interactive/tactics folder with no problem whatsoever but now im having major problems getting them in game when i go on tacs in game i have to hunt around and half the time there not there or adobe files im getting really really annoyed as im quite liking this years version so any idea how i can make this more bloody simple like it used to be!!!!

You're trying to open them with Adobe Reader. And it doesn't support that format.

Make sure you're saving them - as already mentioned.

its automatically trying to save them to adobe when i click to download im not v gud at this but for some reason like i say adobe is coming up straight away ive had no problem dl and ive had every years version since 05 !!!

• 1 month later...

sorry to drag this up again but im still having the same problem. with the above advice im not very well clued up about tech stuff should i change my settings according to post 4??

anyone please help as 3 months down the line i wanna fix this to have malaga playing like barca!!!

cheers glynnbob.

Archived