Team Meetings

Not too sure about these 'team meetings' to be fair. They seem a bit of a white elephant to me and largely result in the type of outcome you have experienced there, serving little practical purpose other than another 'job' that needs doing in the game.

I've had a couple of team meetings that have had positive results, but a fair few have also gone badly. There has been many times where my team has not won for 4 or 5 games and I've told them to pick things up, and then Coloccini (captain) and a few others seem unhappy and feel a meeting is unneccessary. :S

Well I just had 1 where basically I said (after 3 wins, 2 defeats, and some dodgy performances) that we've been doing ok, but I know we can do better, a few players spoke up, including the captain, all said they agreed with me (so therefore a positive response, as they agree they can do better), I then said it was exactly the sort of reaction I was after, yet only 1 player has a positive reaction, the rest had differing negative reactions. Absolutely bonkers.

Usually the ones i call go well.

There was one time i had a news message from my ass manager saying i should call a team meeting for no real reason. That went badly. That day after i sacked my ass manager (i was going to get rid at the end of the season anyway it just happened 4 months early) and now after that I'm on a 6 match unbeaten run.

Archived