Identifying dangermen

Is it just me or is this the worst media option of them all? Not since 8.0.1 days have I ever seen a positive reaction to this, either from putting off the opposition player or by improving your squad morale. And yet the opposition do it with my top scorer (Will Hoskins) all the time and lower his morale. What a load of crap.

Is it just me or is this the worst media option of them all? Not since 8.0.1 days have I ever seen a positive reaction to this, either from putting off the opposition player or by improving your squad morale. And yet the opposition do it with my top scorer (Will Hoskins) all the time and lower his morale. What a load of crap.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dar2000:

I find the media has no affect on the game whatsover so just ignore it is my advice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's so wrong it's not even funny.

Sometimes (ok once) I've had it work where the media commented he's not the kind of player who performs well under pressure.

Although admittedly they commented that I was a muppet* for saying he'd be good, when actually I knew he was useless under pressure so did it deliberately.

I'd MUCH rather be able to point out a player of my choosing as the weak link/dangerman in my next match than whoever FM decrees I should comment on.

VB

*paraphrased

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">originally posted by VonBlade:-

I'd MUCH rather be able to point out a player of my choosing as the weak link/dangerman in my next match than whoever FM decrees I should comment on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might be misunderstanding what you mean (apologies if so) but you can do it. Go to the squad of whatever team you are facing next and use the player interaction for whichever player you want to . It will give you a 'weakest link' or a 'dangerman' list of choices. I'm not 100% on how it decides which one it offers but it seems to be linked to position (weakest link for defensive players: GK, defenders and DM; dangerman for others: M L/R/C, AM and Strikers).

Archived