Stadium expansion idea

I am Liverpool manager, I requested my stadium to be expanded board agreed, end of same season the building works start and it gave me 500 extra capacity wtf? So after work finished I did another board request same repeat and extra 500 capacity so that's 1000... In 2 seasons, I have a lot of transfer funds and have money available.

Anyways my idea is

If board granted a request of stadium expanded, The manager should make a recommended choice

Say

1000 seats = 1m

3000 seats = 5m

Etc, would like to see that feature in FM 2013

Apologies if this been discussed, what do you guys think?

The fact is that Liverpool's current home couldnt really be expanded much further which is why moving to a new stadium is more realistic and indeed more financially viable in the long term. I'm actually quite surprised you've managed to get the capacity increased by 1000!

And yeah, the manager would never be involved in such decisions (other than making the suggestion) in real life.

The fact is that Liverpool's current home couldnt really be expanded much further which is why moving to a new stadium is more realistic and indeed more financially viable in the long term. I'm actually quite surprised you've managed to get the capacity increased by 1000!

And yeah, the manager would never be involved in such decisions (other than making the suggestion) in real life.

Agree; the stadium expansions and relocations have been pretty realistic on FM for a long time - this example being one such. Liverpool's issues with their stadium is a paramount one in real-life and SI seem to have cracked it again here: No space, cannot move, so you get a few hundred extra seats. Wait and see if they ever get round to a stadium move though in the future

Archived