better club, better scouts,...but i still have scouting reports from old club/old scouts

i've left an argentinian club and i've moved to a french ligue 1 side. when i was in argentina, i hired a colombian scout to keep me informed of any decent talent in colombia. in fact, he went on to scout the whole of south america. truth is that he was a really crap scout because anyone who he thought was amazing, was deemed as rubbish by my top scouts.

anyhow, now that i've joined a ligue 1 club, where the standard is even higher, i want to be able to go to the player search and search by what my new scouts say. however, i still have all the stars and scouting reports from this crap, colombian scout - none of which are any good to me now.

i understand that if you're moving between clubs at a similar level, you'd want these scouting reports to remain, but is there a way i can 'remove all scouting reports from a particular scout'? i know about 'removing scouting reports' through each player, but that's going to take absolutely ages. any thoughts?

Archived