Strange moves by Managers?

I know this has been done a fair few times but in my save Tony Pulis has just left stoke currently sitting 4th to leave Newcastle who with 12 games left are sitting rock bottom! Crazy! I'm quite glad as Stoke have beat me home and away this season and knocked me out the league cup!

Strangely Stoke have went for Pardew who guided Newcastle to 20th to keep there champions league push going!

I have noticed this too, Mancini with Man City 1st in league to Malaga struggliing for 5th in Spain. I think it has a lot to do with the club and manager rep so Newcastle are likely to have a higher rep than Stoke, so even lower in the league its like a step up with the manager but this may not be 100% correct

I had Marcelo Bielsa leave Athletic Club (currently 3rd in La Liga and in Champions League) for Deportivo, who are currently 6th in LIGA adelante. I can’t see how it would be money motivated, because he’s on 12k a week, but Deportivo were just taken over by a tycoon and have continental reputation.

Archived