Two Strange Events & a Poor Start

Thought I would put these all in one thread rather than open three separate one.

Screenshot One

Poor old Castellon, and the Derby fans thought they had it bad! That's an average of 5.3 goals conceded a game.

Screenshot Two

Now those are some weird substitutions by the eccentric Levski manager.

Screenshot Three

You can't say the staff at Uefa aren't committed, look at the date for the CL First Knockout Round Draw!!

Originally posted by Ventresto:

yep, you cant say there not commited to the cause can you.

where'd you get those logos from though? They're pretty nice.

Thanks

I can't remember what the pack was called, off the top of my head, but I dl'd the pack from Sort It Out Si.

you have socred more than they have conceded though. good team or a you a cheat!

whats up with the second picture, or is it just because they made 3 subs in the first half.

and the third one, no rest for the wicked aye. did nt realise at first, was like, whats up wit this one then, no problem there.

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

you have socred more than they have conceded though. good team or a you a cheat!

Good team and good tactic, no cheating. I'd used the tactic for a long time in the German league, but always struggled in Europe with it, then at Spurs it did ok but no miracles. Surprisingly when I went to Barcelona it has blown everyone out of the water and seems to be almost too good for the Spanish league, dunno why, but it's actually made the game quite boring so i'm either leaving Spain at the end of the season or creating a new tactic.

whats up with the second picture, or is it just because they made 3 subs in the first half.

First sub after 7 mins and captain off after 33 mins, seemed a bit strange to me.

and the third one, no rest for the wicked aye. did nt realise at first, was like, whats up wit this one then, no problem there.

I hope they didn't expect me to attend, although I can think of worse things to do on Christmas day than go to a Chapions League draw.

nothing worse than having to force your self to change your tactics becuase you are too good. try taking advantage of the situation by playing kids. or manage castellon icon_wink.gif go on i dare you icon_biggrin.gif

also nothing worse than those presantations they put on at draws, with some inirational music. use to have them at school, with the same music labour used in thier presentations, we had to stop using it, i think it was "what have we done today, to make us feel proud...yehh yeh yehhhhh" or something along those lines.

nothing worse than having to force your self to change your tactics becuase you are too good. try taking advantage of the situation by playing kids. or manage castellon icon_wink.gif go on i dare you icon_biggrin.gif

also nothing worse than those presantations they put on at draws, with some inirational music. use to have them at school, with the same music labour used in thier presentations, we had to stop using it, i think it was "what have we done today, to make us feel proud...yehh yeh yehhhhh" or something along those lines.

I'm not sure if it's my tactic or just that's is too easy to become exceptionally good with a decent tactic and a good team. I don't think i'll be rising to your dare though, i've managed Roma and Barcelona now on two different saves and in contrast to most of the people on these forums I absolutely hate managing in Spain and Italy. Back to Germany me thinks, with the just relegated Werder Bremen.

I think you'll find that particular classic was by the genius that is Heather Small of M People. Labours original theme was by a band called D-Ream, "Things can only get better", their lead singer is now a pub tourer in Lurgan in Northern Ireland icon_biggrin.gif Add that to the Northern irish guy from One True Voice who is now a drummer in a crap band in Larne Northern Ireland. I always enjoy the "celebrity" fall from grace.

oh and 'things can only better' you know we are in a golden age when things can only get better.

It was more apprpriate at the time because they were replacing John Major's Conservatives lol. They didn't really do the song justice in the end though icon_biggrin.gif

Did you read about the woman who married the Berlin Wall, but now wants to divorce it because she has fallen for someone else......her fence! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived