Games planet activation code problem

Guys,

Just wondered if anyone has had problems receiving their activation code from this site (uk.gamesplanet.com)? Purchased the game well over 12hrs ago now, according to the site you should receive the code within 8hrs, but usually in 2-3hrs.

Cheers,

Dez

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
SI have little control over the companies that distribute the game digitally- you need to press the supplier.

Please also watch your language on the forums.

so i spent 30$ and got nothing in return....

youre almost telling me its my fault..

Surely it's the fault of the retailer, if Sainsbury's forget to deliver your oven chips do you complain to McCain or Sainsbury's?

so i spent 30$ and got nothing in return....

youre almost telling me its my fault..

I said nothing about it being your fault- if you order from a supplier, then they and only they can effect the delivery- I am sure it will arrive soon as business is about to start in UK.

I said nothing about it being your fault- if you order from a supplier, then they and only they can effect the delivery- I am sure it will arrive soon as business is about to start in UK.

im just really annoyed, its not like they have to ship anything. its a simple process, to receive the order, then send the activation key. a well known game like fm12 shouldnt even have a problem like this.

Read the small print, Gamesplanet aren't a distributor with a contract with Sega, they either buy the activation keys from Sega or buy boxed copies and just sell the code, either way your argument is with them and has nothing to do with Sega.

Specific notice

specific.png

A Steam account, registration with enclosed serial code and internet connection are required to play.

Sale

Sale

promo.png

Buy this game before the 16/07/2012 and GET 30% OFF! ** While serial numbers supplies last

Archived