'x' laugh off your interest

Long story short, I quit my post.

So i'm in the jobs market and I keep being linked with high profile clubs, the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Bayern. However every single time I apply for these jobs, they laugh off my interest and then promptly hire whichever nitwit got sacked by December for spending 30 million net and plunging an upper-league stalwart into the relegation zone.

I wouldn't mind so much, but why the heck am I being linked with all these jobs if apparently I stand no real chance of getting them?

Additionally is there really any need for the news item to tell me i'm being laughed at? Surely they could (and would) politely ignore me.

Long story short, I quit my post.

So i'm in the jobs market and I keep being linked with high profile clubs, the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Bayern. However every single time I apply for these jobs, they laugh off my interest and then promptly hire whichever nitwit got sacked by December for spending 30 million net and plunging an upper-league stalwart into the relegation zone.

I wouldn't mind so much, but why the heck am I being linked with all these jobs if apparently I stand no real chance of getting them?

Additionally is there really any need for the news item to tell me i'm being laughed at? Surely they could (and would) politely ignore me.

You know tabloids, they propably speculate if your neighbour dog will be next in line to be the manager.

You know tabloids, they propably speculate if your neighbour dog will be next in line to be the manager.

I am certain that SI could find a way to tell them that they reject your application. It's not like if you try to sign Messi for 30M and the story gets leaked, the Media will laugh at you. No, in FM, most things are polite.

Anyway . . . This really should be fixed. I personally never experienced it, but sometimes teams do hire some complete idiots. The manager of Catania who got them relegated was hired to Bayer Leverkusen. This makes no sense to me at all.

Well I do not know reputation of the manager, but if I would apply for ManUtd manager it would be a joke.

I personally have not experienced anything too unrealistic on the job market. And when Aston Villa hired McLeish, my first thought was, that makes no sense.

Archived