Woodwork woodwork woodwork

I don't know if others is hsving this problem but in my save as arsenal my players are constantly hitting the woodwork 2 or 3 times a game and is getting rather unrealistic now. I know arsenal rite now are not one for being ruthless in front of goal rite now bt this is so exaggerated in my save any ideas on how to solve this issue.

I don't know if others is hsving this problem but in my save as arsenal my players are constantly hitting the woodwork 2 or 3 times a game and is getting rather unrealistic now. I know arsenal rite now are not one for being ruthless in front of goal rite now bt this is so exaggerated in my save any ideas on how to solve this issue.

You know it is football so pretty normal and how to solve hitting the woodwork, get better players.

I played a game of football today and I swear I must've hit the post like ten times today. It was so embarrassing, but it made me realize that I need to stop complaining when it comes to my players hitting the woodwork in FM games. It happens to everyone, and I think SI are on par when it comes to the whole woodwork situation people seem to have an issue with.

It just means the team is in poor form, or the strikers are at least.

What could help is to lower the tempo, decrease the attacking mentality and adjust the width so that the strikers and wingers (if you have them) approach the goal from angles where they are less likely to hit either the post or the keeper.

angles.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It just means the team is in poor form, or the strikers are at least.

What could help is to lower the tempo, decrease the attacking mentality and adjust the width so that the strikers and wingers (if you have them) approach the goal from angles where they are less likely to hit either the post or the keeper.

angles.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This diagram is valid only if all goalkeepers suddenly lose the will to move. In regard to real world and in game stats see: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/282047-How-often-do-teams-hit-the-woodwork

Archived