AI Transfers improved?

A large complaint about the previous game(s) was that the players that the AI clubs brought to the clubs wasnt realistic and they didnt seem to go for the top class players and often bought players that didnt generally improve squads.

This would lead to when you got a few seasons into the game the quality of your opposition would go down and down.

So for those of you that have played quite a few seasons into the game have you noticed an improvement on the quality of players being brought to clubs?

Thank you

I won the SPL comfortably in the first 2 season in charge of Celtic but didn't pay attention to the squad building going on at our biggest rivals. Third season we lost the league by 15 points, my club is skint and they just won 1-0 at our place to cut our gap at the top in the 4th season to 7 points. So yeah in my experience ai squad building has improved quite a bit this time.

The first impression is that it hasnt, teams in my league that has 3 stars reputation and a player budget for 20 millions, still just buy worthless player for around 20 000. No ambition. I tend to take over them for a short term just to buy a couple of players for them.

Archived