Youth Agent Sign Up

nastymiller

Youth Agent Sign Up

You will be an agent, but you’re an agent with a difference. Once a year you have the ability, with your world leading coaches, to increase the abilities of your stable of players.

The aim of this sign up is to use your skills and create the best players Europe has ever seen.

Each season, you will be granted with a choice of club/s from league/s from around Europe – whatever players come through the youth rank, will join your stable of football players. Then based on the number of games your players play, you will be given ‘coaching points’ to develop your players.

----------

Your player will gain points based on the number of games they play, depending on the competiton they play in, will depend on how many ‘coaching points’ they gain. For example, a player playing in a youth, reserve or friendly game will gain 1 point. If they play in the English Blue Square North they will gain 35 points, another example is a player playing in the French Ligue 1 will see 160 points (all points based on the reputation of the competition they are playing in, this is from the data editor).

At the end of the season, you will have coaching points to develop your player, to do this you will be provided with a full breakdown of your player and to increase or decrease your players stats you just add a 0 onto their current stat. For example a player with a stat of 8 would need 90 points to increase it to 9 or 70 points to decrease it to 7.

As your players age, so will the slowdown of coaching points, the first season will see the player given all their points to spend, then after that, the total will be divided by the season, for example a player gains 1,200 coaching points in their 2nd season, would see 1,200 / 2 = 600 points to be spent.

There will be halls of fame for apps, goals, wages, t/fee’s etc…..

----------

The maximum number of agents I would like for this sign up is 9 (there will be 10 of us including myself). Once the 9 have signed up, I will then randomly choose the leagues and countries where we will be starting this sign up from.

Sign Up Rules: (Pick an agent name, and a description for you, this will change as the game goes on).

Agent Name: Egg Sample

Description: Blah, blah, yadda, yadda.

----------

Game details – Set Up:

FM2011: 11.3.0. Update

87 Leagues from 34 Countries, starting in July 2010.

I have tested this up to 15 seasons completed and I must say, it’s quite fun to see your players develop into international stars.

Archived