Says product key invalid?

Just bought this and used the supposed code on the back of the manual and it says invalid. On the steam support it says your code will be 13, 20 or 25 characters long but mine is 15 in a XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format. Anyone know what's wrong? I've tried swapping V's for U's, 6's for G's, even D's for 0's and O's. I can't call sega support because it seems they are closed over weekends. Is it meant to be 15 characters? Where were your codes?

I managed to install FM, I think it may have been something related to my internet connection. My IP was showing as being from another country (although I was using no proxy) and this was causing me some trouble in another websites as well in which I couldn't access some content. I then tried activating using a different internet connection and it worked. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not...

• 1 year later...

can somebody still help me with the invalid key code? I just bought the game en team says the code i entered is invalid. I've tried to remplace the L and I and stuff like that but still don't work. Is it possible that someone hackd my code or sometinglike that? because it's new and not second handed

• Administrators
can somebody still help me with the invalid key code? I just bought the game en team says the code i entered is invalid. I've tried to remplace the L and I and stuff like that but still don't work. Is it possible that someone hackd my code or sometinglike that? because it's new and not second handed

Please send an email with a photo copy of your game, the receipt and the activation code on the back of the manual at help@sega.co.uk and it can be looked into for you. Thanks.

Archived