Steam

SI sell the game and make the game. Steam just do not have good customer support to manage a game like this

Look. you can complain here, and have a grand 0 chance of getting your account back, or you can go back to the proper place, and try to raise a ticket. It's ultimately your choice.

Also, what was your account banned for?

I bought 2 football manager 2011s by mistake. They refused to refund them. I made a dispute and they suspend my account. My shop bought 2012 now cant be registered as its in said account. Basically i got a game that is useless that i paid €50 for. I have contacted them. Just wont get to play for a week knowing them.

Don't you worry

... it's a bit weird they locked your account for just that, however. What do you mean by "making a dispute"?

Payed with paypal so i made disputes through them when they wouldn't refund. They offered store credit which i should have taken but this is only game i play.

Payed with paypal so i made disputes through them when they wouldn't refund. They offered store credit which i should have taken but this is only game i play.

Surely you could have taken store credit to use against FM 12? Or did you buy FM 12 before starting the dispute?

I bought game in shop. I have activation code in box. Surely this has bugger all to do with it?

Do i have top buy game again? Make another account?

By buying the game, you agreed to Steam's TOS. And I'm afraid that, by removing a payment from them with paypal, you've gone against said TOS.

Wait for the ticket to be responded, but at the very least, you are going to need to pay up that payment you removed via paypal. Also, since Steam is nominal, they could technically ban any new account you make, since you are the same person that made it.

You should have taken the store credit...

By buying the game, you agreed to Steam's TOS. And I'm afraid that, by removing a payment from them with paypal, you've gone against said TOS.

Wait for the ticket to be responded, but at the very least, you are going to need to pay up that payment you removed via paypal. Also, since Steam is nominal, they could technically ban any new account you make, since you are the same person that made it.

You should have taken the store credit...

Paypal is still in dispute i havent got it back yet.

Paypal is still in dispute i havent got it back yet.

You really should just wait for the ticket, then. Not much more I can say. But yeah, going in dispute against Steam (or any other online shop that accepts paypal), tends to end up in your inmediate ban. At least they are givng you a chance to clear it.

You really should just wait for the ticket, then. Not much more I can say. But yeah, going in dispute against Steam (or any other online shop that accepts paypal), tends to end up in your inmediate ban. At least they are givng you a chance to clear it.

Lesson learned will never buy through them again lol

I have a question about updates, because I see they are quite frequent. Do the steam download only small patches or whole game? Question may seem dumb, but I have Red Orchestra 2 on steam and for every update it downloads 3 gb :/.

Steam suspended my account and what they asking I can't supply, my situation that my account got hacked and they need game codes with a jpg picture to back up my claim that I'm the true holder of the account.

Yes this is Steam at it's best, no phone line of contact of support but yet they take millions of pounds in money to provide a service, this is why SI you backed a donkey for a third party souce, judging by the torrents of pirate copies of FM12 going around it seemed not to justify the means of getting people to use there rotten service.

As for signing up for there terms of conditions should always read the small print, if you get shafted by a hacker your screwed with losing your account.

Good luck with Steam your need it.

Archived