installing on multiple computers

Yea worked fine for me yesterday whilst intalling it on works computer, I also tried something which alot of people saying you cant do, (snip).

If you do read the steam conditions, you do risk losing your steam account for using this option though, and therefore losing access to the game altogether...

If you do read the steam conditions, you do risk losing your steam account for using this option though, and therefore losing access to the game altogether...

Yea i understand, I wont be using it on both computers at once anyway, i was just putting it on my work computer and had my home laptop next to me so just tried it. Dont see the point in doing 2 at once anyway.

Removed my post so it wont give others ideas, but just noticed you've quoted it. Any chance of removing that? :)

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5168-EUIA-6643 - suggests its often down to signing into the wrong steam account The other side it suggests is:

Sometimes Steam will appear to be functioning correctly, except certain games

will be missing from your list. If you are absolutely sure that you are logged

in to the correct Steam account, then the issue is most likely that your filter

is set incorrectly. Please ensure that all games are visible by clicking View > All Games on the upper-left corner of the Library

> Games list.

If all this is set as it should be, I would contact steam support through the original link :)

Archived