Most obscure/exotic nation to manage in

Jon1982

Haha lol Thanks for the replies. I'm currently 3rd in the league and have filled my first team with mainly out of contract South Americans because there are no native North Mariana players on the database who are over 16 years old. I have some local players in the reserves with a view to nurturing their talent over time and learning off the first team players. You are right about the North Marianas not being affiliated with FIFA because the national team is full of blanked out players, although the U21 and U19 set ups are active as a few of my reserves have been called up to play in friendlies. Enjoying the experience but will probably seek a move off the island once I get bored with it. I'll see ablout trying to get some screenies on

I unchecked the add players believing I could build my own squad with fictional North Marianas Players who were of all ages on the database.. but never mind I'm enjoying the game all the same. I've gone 2nd this evening and its a two horse race between me (Inter Godfathers) and Independent

This is my best North Marianese player and he gets regular starts alongside my South American imports. The quality of th league isn't that good (English Conference North level at best) but its been a nice way of getting to grips with the new game

marcoleta.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Korean FA?

Surely one of the weirdest team names I've ever come across. And I've seen some truly bizarre ones...

I think something may be off with the reputation or something, because that colombian guy is way too good to be playing in the Northern Marianas. There's no way that league should be attracting BSP quality players.

Archived