should i sell him

hi

i'm haveing problems with one of my players (van persie) he starts private chats assertivly also looking back on his match report/ performence my ass man has said several times that he haveing trouble motivating himself to play for me/ with me as his manager/ with a manager with such a low rep(this was before i won the prem, league cup and were runners up in the champs league) thing is he is my best striker and a fan favoutite i dont think my budget (27million)is enough to replace him if i sell him i will be takeing a risk if i cant find a replacement player i have 2 months(approx) to find a replacement should i sell him and tqke the risk or play it safe and playa player who may even probably dosent want to play for me this is also true for several other players(befor compleation of first season) but rvp is the worst is this just because of my rep or a personal matter if so should i sell him?

Depends, Id say 27 million was more than enough to replace him plus the % you get of the money from selling him.

How longs left on his contract? How much is he earning? You could probably get someone with less strain on wages.

I personally would sell him but its your game mate and thats the joy of FM to try and make the right decisions sometimes they dont work but thats life.

Archived