soooooo hard to attract players.

anyway i can attract them? im guiseley and near enough everyone i want doesnt want to come. i have 100k to spend thanks to a very very generous chairman but no player to spend it on.... HELPPP

Same problem with Stalybridge, no one wants to come. Think SI have boobed on this one. It's nearly impossible to get any play to come.

I have tried getting players for Colwyn bay on loan from certain clubs and they won't come even though my rep has been improving. One player wouldn't join me on loan but happily went on loan to FC United even though there rep and league standard is lower then the one I was in

I have tried getting players for Colwyn bay on loan from certain clubs and they won't come

You ought to see the players Colwyn Bay are signing in my game, 2 and a half seasons in. Amazing European newgens (for BSS), players that would get into L1/L2 teams. They won't discuss terms with me.

I haven't had a problem getting decent enough players for my BSN/S team. I can't sign everything I want but I can easilly build a team that is good enough to place top 3 when looking to quality of players.

Have any of you considered your own reputations and those of your clubs may be the reason?

For example, I'm currently messing around with a Granada CF save, Spanish Liga BBVA. I selected "former professional" as my starting reputation, whilst the club has the lowest reputation in Liga BBVA, whilst also media expectations are bottom of the league.

Quite correctly (in my opinion), signing some of the "better" players is rather difficult to say the least. For me, that presents a good challenge.

Although I've yet to start my lower league save, I would say that if it's more difficult to sign players who are capable of playing in the Football League, or professional overseas divisions, then that's much more realistic I'd say.

Having said that, I bet if you looked, you could still sign a contingent of those gems from Réunion... ;)

Archived