Uploading/Exporting all the goals a player has scored in one go

Is there a way to do it all in one go? I want to put all the goals of one of my players in a compliation video but the only way I can see to do it at the moment is to upload each goal individually, which would be fairly time consuming.

Is there a way to do it all in one go? I want to put all the goals of one of my players in a compliation video but the only way I can see to do it at the moment is to upload each goal individually, which would be fairly time consuming.

I very much doubt you can, but that would be an awesome idea! You could post a tribute to your best player on youtube showing all of his goals, you could add music to it to make it feel like a real youtube compilation video ;). Sadly, I doubt this will happen because uploading videos already takes a while as it is, adding quite a few goals will be difficult.

That was the plan! For key players in my massive career game.

I was just hoping there'd be an option, I could click it and then come back an hour or so later and there it'd be! Have a feeling you're right - that'll need doing for each goal. Might just have to cherry pick some over a few seasons and gradually build it up.

Archived