Questionnaire about your team

Ill just explain

1. What team are you?

2. Have you won anything?

3. What season are you in?

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them?

5. What tactic do you play?

6. What's your plans?

Liverpool

No runner up in league, league cup and fa cup.

4th season

Reina, suso, Johnson, agger, Kelly, Robinson, Wilson, Lucas, downing, Henderson, shelvey, saurez, carroll

Reina suso robinson agger saurez are awesome, rest are HG, downing hard to sell. Plus I rotate my players.

4-3-1-2

My plans is to get youth team and build for future, expand stadium and youth fac with excellent training plus lower wages, hence why I let carragher and Gerrard leave for free over 100,000 in wages plus old, also selling players when they are coming to 30 to fund younger gen or replace if I have a decent young player, I also snap up players free end of contract and search bargains transfer listed.

I have a transfer kitty of 130m I could buy ganso neymar etc but I won't pay over the top, 7 of my first team players are 4m or less. I pay under 6m in wages per month.

End of season getting 55,000 capacity stadium expansion already have good corporate fac, top training fac, state of art youth fac, exceptional junior coaching well established youth recruit.

My plans is to build all around me on youth, and not paying over the top.

I won't tell who I bought cos ppl would try to look them up, I suggest you don't tell who you have bought too!

I play my youths, under 20 against bottom clubs in league, always play youth in league cup and euro, some in fa cup depends who I get, I play my strong team against strong side or away from home.

Fleetwood Town

2011/12 Blue Square Premier

Magno Viera & Jamie Vardy - 2 lads at a non league club who can do a job in League 1, currently doing a great job in League 2.

4-1-2-2-1 (4 at the back, 1 DM, 2 CMs, AML, AMR, SC)

Take Fleetwood into Europe

Wage budget of 15k means I can only extend the contracts of my best players and bring everyone else in on loan...only 14 players contracted to the club.

- Athletic Club

- Not yet, but my team have reached the Copa del Rey final. My team is also one point ahead of Real Madrid and sits at 2nd place in La Liga, but I probably won't be able to catch Barcelona for the title.

- March 2012 (season one)

- Pretty much everybody is still around, I only have sold Koikili outright but a few other players are on loan-to-buy with other clubs and Gaizka Toquero is leaving after the season. I keep them because there are few Basque players that can match the quality I already have.

- 4-2-3-1

- To poach lots of great Spanish newgens and eventually develop Athletic into a powerhouse

1. What team are you?

Wrexham. The oldest club in Wales, and pioneers of the game in said country (Despite playing in the English League System!). FAW was also founded in the town. Ownership farces have resulted in a slide down the leagues, and it's my task to take them to former glory and beyond.

Back-to-back promotions have seen me win the Conference National (Blue Square Premier), FA Trophy and League 2 Play-Off Finals. Personally, I've also won Manager Of The Month awards for both the Conference and League 2. Sadly overlooked for Manager Of The Year so far...

Season 3. 2013/14. Aiming for consolidation in League 1.

A significant portion. Here are some of the superstars;

Pablo Counjago - Signed on a free transfer towards the end of our Conference winning year, and has rifled in 30 goals from 52 appearences. Past his peak, but worthy of a 1 year contract extension

Chris Maxwell - Supremely talented Wales U-21 goalkeeper. Dynamite reflexes, and a confident presence behind the back 4. Retained from the original squad

Curtis Obeng & Declan Walker - Rotating R/CBs retained from the original squad. Outplaying their ability, they're vital to our success

Damien Petrucci - Signed on a free transfer at the start of last year, this AMC has got it all. As the chief playmaker sitting behind the front two, his first season consisted of played 39, scored 16 and assisted 12. Won League 2 Player Of The Year

Jlloyd Samuel - Veteran full back does a supreme job, and his signature was a major coup for the club, and laid the foundations for our promotion from L2

Okay, I answered this wrong, but the points made are still valid! I have 6 players from my original squad left

Diamond 4-4-2. Chiefly based around this premise: The front two are a supporting Complete Forward and an attacking Poacher. Sitting behind them is a flairy, creative attacking Advanced Playmaker. Balanced play, direct passing with a deep defensive line.

6. What's your plans?

Stability. The club is majorly in the red despite our on field success, and has had 3 chairmen in 3 years! Ultimate dream is obviously the top flight, but if I can cement the team amongst the top 2 divisions, I will be happy to relinquish control of the club and perhaps move abroad to my 2 'foreign clubs'; FC Den Bosch in the Netherlands, and Braunschweiger Eintacht in Germany.

1. What team are you? Middlesbrough

2. Have you won anything? Promotion to the Premiership, qualified for the UEFA Cup my first season up.

3. What season are you in? 3rd

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? Jason Steele and Rhys Willliams are stil starters for me, because they are awesome. Kevin Thomson and Marvin Emnes still get decent minutes as well.

5. What tactic do you play? I started in a 4-4-2, but have run a 4-5-1 more often in the Premiership.

6. What's your plans? Play another season or tw and try to win the league and champions league.

1. What team are you? Man City

2. Have you won anything? Not yet - knocked out of League Cup semis by Man Utd

3. What season are you in? First - February

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? All of them - tried to sell Tevez but he won't go unless I fund his wages

5. What tactic do you play? I have three - 451, 442, 4411

6. What's your plans? To win the Premier League - it's currently between my team, Man Utd and Chelsea - only a point between us

1. Celtic and Scotland

2. 2 SPL titles, 1 league cup

3. 4 (2014)

4. Adam Mathews, Emilio Izaguirre - Haven't found any fullbacks better than them who're willing to sign for me.

Victor Wanyama, Charlie Mulgrew - for their versatility

Scott Brown - was my captain till last season and is still performing very well for me.

5. 4-2-3-1

gk

fullback ballplaying defender central defender wingback

ball winning midfielder deep lying playmaker

winger Trequartista Adv. playmaker

poacher

6. Short term - Last longer as a manager in the SPL than McCoist

Medium term - 10 domestic titles in a row

Long term - Win the Champions league with 11 Scots on the pitch.

Very long term - Beat Willie Maley's record for longest serving manager of Celtic

Impossible dream - win the World Cup with Scotland:)

1. What team are you?

Colwyn Bay

Won the Blue Square North play off final after finishing 3rd in the division in my first season

Half way into my second season with the club and the game

Damien Allen: Centre Midfield but can play on the right as well. Was planning on getting rid of him till he form improved end of the first season and is now my play maker from the midfield 3 I use.

Fraser McLachlan: Defensive Midfield. Doing well in the ball winning role but probably will not be in the team much longer as is not as good as the team around him but can not afford to replace him with my wage budget so am making do with what I have got

Replaced most of the team first season and still using players I bought in while in the BSN in the BSP

Frank Sinclair: Right Back. Still as strong as ever even though he is 40!

Eddie Scott: Defensive Midfield: Regan who popped up in my u18's during the first season broke into it at the end once the play off spot was secured and has been a rock since!

Yohan Mathis: Attacking Right Midfield/Striker. Played mainly striker in the BSN but changed formation and dropped him back into the attacking right flank of my 4-3-3 formation. Could easily play league football

Omar Koroma: Striker. Awesome striker for the Blue Square leagues. Picked him up on a free and made him the focus of my new attacking team when in the BSN and rewarded my faith in him bagged me 30 goals in 36 league matches walking away with the top goal score award for the season and player of the season award. Now in the Premier he is now the leading attacking force of my 3 forwards and still bagging the goals already on 14 goals in 15 league starts.

I play a 4-3-3 which is based on the way Blackpool play and is doing a good job so far

6. What's your plans?

Have not decided if I want to carry on playing as Colwyn Bay and take them into the football league or move onto a bigger club yet

1. What team are you?

Bristol City.

Won the League Cup in the 1st season. Also finished 2nd in the Championship for automatic promotion.

Start of the 2nd.

Obviously a lot of players still with me who were signed over the course of last season, however from the original squad there are:

Christian Ribeiro - He is young, with some decent potential, and on his low wages he is a good utility defender to have as backup.

Marvin Elliott - Low wages and a decent enough midfielder to still step into the team when needed.

Cole Skuse - Same as Elliott.

Albert Adomah - Not the best on paper but he performed so well in my first season that I felt I had to keep him. Also, he still has a couple of years of improvement ahead of him.

Martyn Woolford - A solid if unexceptional winger who is on a very low wage so useful to keep as a backup winger.

Currently using a 4-2-3-1. 2 central midfielders, 1 AMC, 2 attacking wingers and a single poacher.

I use the same shape for easy & hard matches but have a few team & player instructions tweaked for hard games.

6. What's your plans?

Stick with Bristol City and make them the best team in Europe.

1. Newcastle

2. League Cup (x2)

3. Just about to start my 3rd

4. Cabaye, Gutierrez, Coloccini, Santon and Krul are all first teamers. Ben Arfa, Forster, Tiote and Ba are used in rotation. I'll probably look to replace Gutierrez and Forster in the next transfer window

5. 4-5-1 with AMR, AMC and AMLs

6. I'll be in the Champion's League for the first time this year so I'd like to get out of the group stages, and I'd also like to remain in the Premiership top four. Long term: I've hoarded a bunch of excellent youngsters who I'm hoping will develop into a true world force

1. What team are you?

Bury Town

Not yet

2012/13 first with club (dafuge)

Not really applicable yet but James Scowcroft is staying as he's a good player coach.

4-4-2 using wingers

6. What's your plans?

Have a good backroom staff coaching, promotion and build the team on youth players that have been released. Looking at a couple of years when they come good and better than most in the teams around.

1. What team are you? - Peña Sport FC

2. Have you won anything? - The Spanish Second Division B2

3. What season are you in? - 2014/15

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? - a lot of the team are players from the first season, I keep them as the board are stingy and don't give me money for transfers

5. What tactic do you play? - 4-4-2

6. What's your plans? - Win La Liga and the Champions League but in the meantime stay in Liga Adelante

1. What team are you? Bourneview Young Men

2. Have you won anything? Two league titles, two Irish cups and three smaller cups

3. What season are you in? 2015/16

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? None, all were released as amateurs

5. What tactic do you play? 4-4-2 diamond

6. What's your plans? World domination

1. What team are you?

Bristol City

Championship play offs in 2nd season

3rd season, 2013/14

Maynard, Fontaine, Nyatanga, Elliott, Adomah, Campbell-Ryce, Bolasie, Cisse, Carey, Pitman, Wilson, Killkenny and Read. Kept them mostly because I don't have the funds to get more players in so need to keep mostly the same squad and some are hard to ship.

442 mostly and sometimes change to 433 or 451

6. What's your plans?

Survival at all costs for this year and if survive a bit bigger spending next year as i had a fairly small budget this year, so premier league survival is a must for me and only aim for now

1. What team are you? - Tamworth

2. Have you won anything? - Quite a lot of matches ;)

3. What season are you in? - 2014/15

4. Who still in your squad in from first season? why do you keep them? - Jake Bidwell, Jack Sampson, James Booker, Frederic Champion and Joe Mbu are the most notable, why? Because they are quality players.

5. What tactic do you play? - 4-5-1

6. What's your plans? - Getting to mid-table in the BSN after a dodgy start to the season so I can keep my job.

1. What team are you? Sheffield Wednesday

2. Have you won anything? League One Title

3. What season are you in? 2013/14

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? None that i know of took over half way through second season

5. What tactic do you play? 4-4-2

6. What's your plans? eventually manage Sunderland but only after managing around Europe first.

1. What team are you? Vindjbart FK

2. Have you won anything? Norwegian Second Division 3, gaining promotion to Norwegian First Division.

3. What season are you in? 2015 - fourth, I started in 2012.

4. Who still in your squad from first season? one centre back, two forwards, one central midfielder, one goalkeeper - these guys were all good enough to grow and play at my current level, I built the new squad around them

5. What tactic do you play? 4-5-1/4-3-3 (Mostly)

6. What's your plans? Grow the club and eventually compete in continental competitionl

1. What team are you? Middlesbrough

2. Have you won anything? Promotion to the Premiership, qualified for the UEFA Cup my first season up.

3. What season are you in? 3rd

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? Jason Steele and Rhys Willliams are stil starters for me, because they are awesome. Kevin Thomson and Marvin Emnes still get decent minutes as well.

5. What tactic do you play? I started in a 4-4-2, but have run a 4-5-1 more often in the Premiership.

6. What's your plans? Play another season or tw and try to win the league and champions league.

what did you do with Tarmo Kink?

On my main PC

1. I am currently playing as Mansfield Town currently 7th in the BSP pushing hard for a play off, 2nd place to 8th place are only separated by 4 points, start of season prediction 11th.

2. Not yet.

3. First season, just over half way through.

4. all of them :D i guess a lot will depend on what happens at the end of the season.

5. custom made 4-3-3.

6. take them as far as i can!

Now i also have a game going on on my laptop...

In that game i am playing as, Worcester City in the Blue Square North, with about 10 games to go in the first season, currently top of the league by 1 point, media prediction was 11th. the rest is the same as my Mansfield town game apart from i play a slightly different 4-3-3.

:)

1. What team are you?

Southampton

nPower Championship 2011/12

2013/14

Pretty much everyone! :p

Jack Cork, Morgan Schniederlin, José Fonte, Jos Hooiveld, Danny Fox and Adam Lallana are all still key players, the rest are rotation options. My personal signings are all still at the club too, Jay Rodriguez has been topscorer both seasons and is leading again this season.

4-2-2-2 control. (4-2-4 variant).

6. What's your plans?

Stabilise in the Premier League, and operate at a profit each year.

1. What team are you? Stalybridge Celtic in BSN.

2. Have you won anything? The hearts of many (or a few hundred anyway)

3. What season are you in? Half way through 1st season. Currently sitting just outside playoff spots. Not too far off the top but season could still go either way.

4. Who still in your squad from first season? Why do you keep them? Pretrty much all the squad. Let a couple on high wages who were surplus to requirements leave on frees'

5. What tactic do you play? Nothing fancy just a straight forward 442

6. What's your plans? Seasonal objective - be happy with play offs. 5yr plan - Football league.

Archived