Total joke!!

I dont care if I get called a moan I think I have every right to be pi***d off.

a few years ago I spent a crazy £240 on a PSP Go! (Close to the price of a PS3).

On the basis that I could wake up on release day, Log in and buy games instantly, They did not mention at the time that buying the Go meant you would pay £31.00 - £35.99 for every game that came out (Most games are £17.99-£23.00 in the shops/online)

So whilst annoyed at the high prices fine but then today it gets even worse! I take the day of work espically to wake up and buy and then play FMH2012 only to find its not in the Playstation Store on release day!

What a JOKE so aswell as paying a fortune for the game which I am willing to do as I think the game is amazing!!!! I now have to wait another week to do so, This is just totally totally unfair and out of order!

Now The Playstation Store updates every Wednesday BUT it is possible to then update again on the Friday of a release as it happens all the time, even with FMH in previous years so

WHY NOT THIS YEAR??????

The only reason I can think offf for this is that SI/SEGA didnt want to pay Sonly Extra money to have a Friday update for the game, Fair enough but the least they could do in this situation if give it 2 days early ratehr than make peple wait a whole week OR even better atleast inform people they wont pay extra money to Sony so people with PSP Go s will have to wait another week. Atleast that would avoid the disppapoitment on the day and people taking days off etc.

I know I will get called a moan but I think I have every right to be unhappy with the situation.

Phoned Sony. They said its not up to them when games are put in the store is down to the publishers, SEGA/SI :(

That's ********, I have an aquaintance in the gaming world who worked for Sony over in the states, they decide release dates, prices etc. It has also been know for sony to hold back on GO releases if multiple big titles are released in the same week.

Was anything big on the DL list this week?

Phoned Sony. They said its not up to them when games are put in the store is down to the publishers, SEGA/SI :(

Hi,

We are awaiting news about what is happening with the store. When we have it, you will hear about it.

Could you let me know who it was at Sony that you spoke to?

Hi,

We are awaiting news about what is happening with the store. When we have it, you will hear about it.

Could you let me know who it was at Sony that you spoke to?

If you knew the game was not available in the store on Friday or today then the very least you could have done was inform people about it so to avoid disappointment on the day. I find that truly terrible way to treat your fans.

I contacted PlayStation support on 0844 736 0595

Yes I know what David said but he must have a rough idea, I'm not asking for an actual date just roughly. If he was expecting it on Friday then I'm surprised he wasnt shocked it wanst in today .

We all anticipated that FMH 2012 would be available on PSN by now, so we share the frustration that many of you have and can only apologise that it's not already there.

We hope to have an update on the current status of play by the end of today (Thursday) and from the limited information I have at this time, the worst case scenario is that it will be released at some point next week as Sony tend to schedule their slots for PSN titles on a weekly basis.

In addition to that, PSN versions usually come out later than their boxed counterparts for the same reason, as most boxed games tend to come out on Friday's, which I believe isn't one of the allocated slot days for PSN titles.

Archived